Sunday 14 January 2007

Fairie Report!

Hi Guys!



Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Happy New Year!



Sorry I took so long I was a bit delayed. Hope you like it!
Here's my report I did on Fairy's:


What I think of Fairies!

I think Fairies may exist.
A fairy, what is a Fairy? My opinion of a fairy is a supernatural being. They look like humans, but have small wings. They have the ability to fly and cast spells.

Some say fairies cause mischief, like putting " elf locks’’ into peoples hair while they are asleep. Elf locks are tangles. On the other hand some people say Fairies are kind and help people in difficult situations. I think Fairies are more likely to be kind than nasty.

Do fairies exist?

I really don’t know. Some people say they do and some say they don’t.
For me to know that they really exist, I have to see one. If I took a picture of one and saw it in the photograph and began to see more of them. Then I would start to believe in them.

So all, in all I think Fairies are caring, supernatural beings that may exist in this huge and extraordinary world.

2 comments:

Neetee said...

As with ever well written piece, I've learned something new from your report on fairies. I never knew about 'elf locks'.

I think you've taken an intelligent stand on whether to believe in fairies or not.

I enjoyed your report! You've given us such good unbiased information. You're an excellent reporter. Thank you!

canberra6 said...

Are Fairies the same as Angels?, if so Angels exist also, just look arround you, they are the ones who give you the smile on a dismal day,and a shoulder when you are a little lost in the race of dalily life. Anyway I believe in Fairies, I have one special one who keeps me safe, in a way like my guardian angel does. Please visit my blog, and see what you think about my posts.
blog: http://canberra639raf-
canberra6.blogspot.com