Monday 19 February 2007

Report Review complete

Hi!

My report and review are complete.

They are below.

Please leave a comment.



Report: What I think of the Playground Ban?

What I think of the playground ban!


The other day I heard that a school in Lincolnshire had banned contact playground games. One of them, which is a very popular game, called "Tag". They banned the game because they thought it was too rough.


Break time is the time where we can have fun. Running around is part of it. Without having a break we wouldn’t be able to work properly.


Playing contact games like Tag can be a lot of fun but it can be dangerous at times.
So with that in mind, I can see why teachers have banned the game.


However I do think that it’s a bit unfair, mainly because it’s an enjoyable game and even though you fall over its part of growing up.


So all in all I think that St John's Primary should stop being such a drag and bring back Tag!

No comments: