Monday 25 December 2006

Animal Testing

My views on Animal Testing
Animal testing is cruel and nasty, I think it should stop now!

It is estimated that 50-100million animals worldwide are used yearly and some often die in the process, which I don’t agree with.

Some of those animals that are used are called mice and most of the experiments are used by them. However I don’t understand why they use animals when there are so many alternatives?

Lots of cures have been found by animals but again it should stop! There are alternatives such as using human tissue in a test tube or using computers.

I have a cat and I know cats are also being used for drugs on the nervous system. When I think about it, it just makes me feel sick.

Let’s just think about it. Animals are similar to humans but not exactly. The animals may react differently to humans. So using animals does not always work.

All in all, I think animals have as many rights as humans and should not be used for experiments, as there are alternatives!



That was my last report I did that was published! I think in November.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got it interesting while going thorugh your blog. i am new to blogs and i have also created one blog please come to it. and suggest me for improvements. address is http://rakeshbijewar.blogspot.com/