Monday 25 December 2006

Graffiti

Graffiti

Graffiti is everywhere ! But it has been around for decades. Since the 1960s. That’s a long time!
I think Graffiti is art. Because sometimes it is really good and expresses what people are feeling.

But some people like to use it as vandalism. Which I don’t agree with.
Sometimes depending on where it is it seems a bit frightening. And scares people.

My area doesn’t really have Graffiti but were I used to live there was quite a bit. And it didn’t look good.

Its like for example 95% of people like painting and use it in a nice way. But the remaining left over like to ruin it and use it in a nasty way.

So all in all I think Graffiti is art as long as we use it in a constructive way!


Yeah that was a report on. Well you know what it was about. But I did that in... September.

No comments: